Monday, August 20, 2007

Al Qaeda's Allies

Al Qaeda's allies in our government for some reason have failed to act on the huge message Al Qaeda sent them last week. I'm sure AQ expected a new push by Reid, Pelosi, and Murtha to surrender in Iraq, as usually happens when AQ successfully pulls off any large bombing.

Could Reid, Pelosi, and Murtha have actually turned their backs on their number one allies in this? I say probably not, they're just on vacation. I expect the push to surrender to start back up when Congress returns from break.

It did, however, help the troops on the ground by not aiding and abetting the enemy for once. I certainly would like to believe that they have now decided that America should win in the war on terror, but, like I said, it's probably more that they are on vacation.

No comments: