Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What to blog, what to blog....

My mind is all messed now as I've been trying to watch the Democrat debate from Las Vegas. What to blog is a problem. The only option is to try and purge all thoughts of the love fest from my mind.

How to do that? That's a tough one. Apparently, there are two Americas. One we all know well. That one I can blog in a short amount of time. The second one, which the Democrats live in, is just totally bizarre. That one just keeps rattling around in my brain. It has a lot of the same components as the real world... hold on.... cell phone is ringing...

It was Randy (NightTwister). He has just finished a "caucus party" at the Romney camp in Fort Collins. We've been trying to figure out the Colorado caucus system so he found a way to get info. We now know how it works. It's your basic convoluted mess. I'll need to get him to run it by me again tomorrow, just so I see what it is. The basics I got were, we vote on who runs the party, then we vote on who the delegates are, and then we vote on the candidates. One key point he found out is, who we vote for our candidate doesn't matter. The delegates go to Minneapolis uncommitted. Yeah, you read that right. The key point out of this is, the important vote is on who we send as a delegate, not who we vote for a candidate.

I need to let that soak in before I can sign on to Randy's plan of attack. Yeah, he has one. It's Randy.


In the meantime, let's go back to the Democrat's second world...


So, the Democrats world has some of the same components as the real world. There's evil trying to undermine our sovereignty, parts of our government trying to undermine our interests, and people running for president that just don't understand you.

You'd think that would mean, terrorists, Congress, and the Democrat candidates, but you'd be way off base.

It's big business, the Bush administration, and the Republican candidates.

And you wonder why I have a headache...

No comments: