Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well, this just ain't right...

Katie Couric, in my mind, is about as whacked out a liberal as there is. Finger nails on chalkboard to me if I ever have to be in a room with her on the TV. If I ever get to where I'm unclear on what the liberal talking points are, I know she's a great resource to go to because they're always there in what she refers to as a news broadcast. Luckily, the liberal talking points are everywhere and I never need to use her.

You'll need to sit down for this one though. From spree over at Wake up America - Katie Couric Touts Real Progress In Iraq.
  • Short and sweet. After traveling to Iraq, Katie Couric repors on the progress being seen in Iraq.

    Kudos to her for actually going there and seeing for herself after all the "reporting" from afar, it is good to see that she put her money where her mouth is and traveled to Iraq to see things for herself.

    (CBS) BAGHDAD, Iraq One week before Gen. David Petraeus is expected to give his report on U.S. progress in Iraq, CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric says she has already seen dramatic improvements in the country.

    "We hear so much about things going bad, but real progress has been made there in terms of security and stability," Couric said Tuesday. "I mean, obviously, infrastructure problems abound, but Sunnis and U.S. forces are working together. They banded together because they had a common enemy: al Qaeda."
Okay, who is she and what did she do with Katie Couric....

2 comments:

Susan Duclos said...

LOLOL, I asked that very question. Who is this impostor.

I know, it is BUSH's fault...he had her cloned, then he kidnapped the real Katie and replaced her with the clone.

Yeah, it is a very large conspiracy. (Twilight zone music here)

heh.

Geary said...

That's it. If I remember right Bush's cloning room is right next to the hurricane making room....