Friday, September 7, 2007

REID! PELOSI! MURTHA!...it's for you...says his name is Osama...

ABC news has the transcript of Osama Bin Laden's tape which is to be released shortly. I've read through it. I'm not sure how, but it sounds like he just got out of a meeting with Algore. Most reviews of the transcript I've read seem to overlook it though. It's right there on page 5. The whole world is dying because of global warming. Global Warming is caused by a couple of major U.S. corporation which, coincidently, are the ones responsible for George W. Bush being elected president!

Well, there ya go....

On the rest of it I'll have to agree with most of the other reviews I've read. It's a message to the American people. Well, that's the premise anyway. The only message to the American people I can make out is "Vote Democrat". The main point seems to be to Reid, Pelosi, Murtha, and that bunch. Apparently, his boys are getting whacked big time in Iraq by the American military and he's losing his patience waiting for his allies in our government to bring about an American surrender there.


So, Bin Laden speaks. Now we watch to see how high Reid, Pelosi, and Murtha jump.

No comments: