Saturday, July 14, 2007

Michael Yon telephone interview

No, not with me, you yahoos...

With Hugh Hewitt yesterday. The full transcript is here.

To understand why his opinion is important on this, you need to know that Yon's belief is that this is a war we shouldn't have gotten in to. That makes him an invaluable resource, in my view.

I know, I know, you want me to go over the whole thing and then give a short, easy to read, one paragraph summary.

I guess I better start reading...

* UPDATE *

The short, easy to read, one paragraph summary is....

The dude is way better at writing than he is at talking on the phone...

To give him his due though, he will probably go down in history as taking the photo of the Iraq war. I'm linking it because I'm pretty sure most of you haven't seen it nor read the story behind it.

No comments: