Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Democrat debate insight

Even though I suffered my way through the debate in Vegas I didn't really provide you with much insight on the candidates and their positions. Sorry about that, it's just that I can't suspend my disbelief long enough to actually listen to any of them yahoos.

Dennis Prager over at Townhall.com apparently can though. He has a great article up that attempts to explain the different, varying positions. America, Here Are Your Democratic Presidential Candidates
  • If you want to know what the Democratic presidential candidates and the Democratic Party believe, the debates, often derided as intellectually inconsequential, reveal a great deal. The problem is that news media almost never report the most important statements the candidates make. Here then are some of those statements from the most recent debate, followed by a comment on their significance.

No comments: