Thursday, November 15, 2007

Conundrum

Dang. I've got to pay some attention to this Democrat debate in Las Vegas because I have a close liberal friend who might be there to ask a question. This is truly painful though.

It's somewhat less painful with beer, so now that I've got on top of the pain, I'll share some observations:

How did that kid from the "Back to the Future" get in there? Nice haircut though...

Dang, Blitzer and CO are heeding their orders from the Clinton machine and laying off. Where's the fun in that? Well, at least he's attacked Obama.

Bad news... Blitzer says they will all get plenty of time to talk and I'm not sure I have that much beer on hand...

"Our strength of America is in our values".... Now that's funny coming from this group.

Ah, enlightenment moment. The problem is we haven't ridded the world of nuclear arms. They let me down by not pointing out that you can't "hug" with them.

Alright, this is how it's going to go so I won't bore you with more.... at least for now...

No comments: