Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tinkering instead of blogging

Okay, so I've been seriously lacking in the blogging department lately. Sorry about that. I've been tinkering with the Mustang. That, of course, means tinker a little, then drive it for awhile, then tinker some more. I finally picked up all the car parts and shipping boxes out of the living room so I think I'm caught up on the Mustang. At least for now anyway.

The Mustang now has higher voltage coil packs for the spark plugs, it's running on the 91 octane torque tune from Bamachips, and has sequential turn signal taillights.

The coil packs weren't really to add HP, but just to get a hotter spark in an attempt to keep any carbon build up from forming as I only really drive it to work and back. Recommended by my crew chief.

The sequential taillights were pure vanity.