Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mmmmmm.... Camaro

So, there I was driving into work this morning. In front of me is a mid to late eighties Camaro. We are all bottled up in traffic, but he and I had picked the lane that was moving the best. He had a V-8 as I soon found out as he was all about tromping on the gas and closing with the car in front of him, then mellowing out. He'd charge, then dive into the other lane, mellow a little....

If the idiot had just looked in his mirror he'd have seen a very hungry Mustang just tagging along.

Anyway, we came to a right hand turn and he was the first in line and the road was clear. He "ran to daylight" and I had to push the Mustang about 3/4 throttle to keep up (chuckle, chuckle). He ran it about a block and backed off, then looked into his mirror and got that "smile" from the front of my Mustang. I slid around him as if he was slowing me down and just cruised on down the road...

The Mustang has been fed...

No comments: