Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yahoo, Beer rewards!

Had a great day. Went out this morning for the first cigarette and looked up to see a strange bird flying towards my house. I watched it fly directly over and saw that it was a bald eagle! That's a great way to start the day. I determined at that point it gets a beer reward.

Made a run up the road to J.C. Penny's as the big and fat department was having a sale. got 4 shirts at half off. Bingo, beer reward number two! Also went to Sears to get some craftsman tools for the next project. They were on sale at $70 dollars off. Yep, another beer reward.

Installed the K&N cold air intake on the mustang. Beer reward obviously.

Mom and Dad called to ask me to feed the dog as they were heading to Denver for the evening. Upon completion of that mission, another beer reward.

I'm doing a quick blog and then it's time for some serious collections.

Like I said, it's been a great day...

No comments: