Thursday, February 28, 2008

Normally, about this time of the year...

...I'd be writing some great emails about day one on my yearly NASCAR weekend in Vegas. That's not happening this year as I faced the fact that it's too much money. It's always a great time, but I have to pay more each year, and last year it finally got to be expensive enough to not make sense anymore. I need to find a money tree...

Some things I'll truly miss though. The part where I shut off every thing but the vacation mentality and drive. Then, I'd end up in the desert, so I'd need to drink. Next, I'd blog it in an email in great detail. I'd laugh as much or more than those of you who were reading and not on vacation.

I'll do something cheaper but along the same lines sometime this year, so the good times will be had, it'll just be somewhere down the road.

Yeah, and I've saddled myself with a car payment. I'll make that work as I've also saddled myself with the Mustang GT.

Neener, neener....

No comments: