Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Obama says I'm ignorant

Dang it! I was hoping I had half a brain.

On July 30th he stated that, if we just properly inflated our tires and got a tuneup we could save as much oil as "all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling".



Today, he says I'm ignorant if I believe he said that.



In case you're wondering, Powerline did the math to see just how close we could get with the tire inflation in their Get This Man A Teleprompter! article on July 30th. As you can see, if we can somehow get every single car out there that has under inflated tires up to the proper air pressure, in just a short 11,308 years we'll have saved enough to offset the amount of oil we can drill for right now, here in America.

Yeah, no where near Obama's claim.

Hat tip to Kevin Holtsberry at Redstate.

No comments: